Tuesday, June 8

A little of this and that...

Our first sunflower from our garden!
This post contains a few accessories I've been making.
I thought these fabric bangles were easy and fun to make.
Ava and I have matching bracelets... :)
I used a tutorial from V & Co. found here.
daughter's

mom's

Easy felt flower barrettes.


Loving that smile.....
You can clip your bow to headbands too!

Simple "poppy like" flower using satin ribbon.
Simply singe the edges with a flame.

With all the different hair bows. barettes,
I thought we could display them to keep them in one place...or try to...
you know how a six year old can be. But we are trying.
I got a dollar store frame, Ava had fun painting it and adding sparkly stickers.
We added ribbon and this is what we got.
It works.


I made a ribbon flower pendant from a tutorial found on this site.
Again, Vanessa has wonderful ideas!
This bag is so easy to grab and go...great for grocery shopping and such.
A little flair makes a nice touch.
The bag is actually made by Fleurville using their Re-Run fabric made from plastic bottles.
I love "green" things!
This flower pendant will look cute on several things.
Welcome summertime!

No comments: