Thursday, June 10

Handmade teacher appreciation gifts

Wow....this school year has gone by so quickly!
I can hardly believe that my little girl is done with kindergarten.
She had a great year and we were blessed with amazing teachers.


I decided to make our teacher's gifts this year.
They definately deserve the time spent and I love creating.
I was inspired by this tutorial and found some great fabric to work with.
The inside is lined with a matching ruffle at the top and drawstrings.

I filled the bags with some yummy chocolate.

Used these labels from a free template found online.


I also included a little button bookmark too.
I wrote a special note to each teacher on the back.

Here is my happy girl! ((not sure about that crazy expression of hers.. :)
Ready for first grade! (next year)

No comments: