Wednesday, November 24

forty and fab...

 So I am now forty.  I am actually very happy...
and never thought about being "this age."
((My mom passed away at 45))
I am really embracing this new decade for me.
I feel as though I have learned so much...
about what is really important in life.

As part of my first year in my forties...
I am going to take a picture each day to document
what my life is all about.
The pictures might be very random,
but I think rather interesting.
I might share a glimpse into what I have been creating,
what I have been cooking or eating,
or what my family and I are up to.

I will share the first three days of 40 below.
((Yes...I meant to start on the actual day, but I got busy...
and since I make my rules :)
I will try to post each day...but might not.
***The pictures will be taken on the actual day***


Day one.....says it all.  Feet in the sand, watching/listening to the ocean.....

Day two.  Back to my home routines.  Thinking of the fall and 
the scents of pumpkin spice.

Day three.  Tis' the season for kid crafts.  Beck brought this home 
and I set it out for display. 


 I had a wonderful time ringing in my fortieth.
I was blessed to have special friends to join me in my favorite place...by the ocean.
(any place by the ocean is my favorite place)
God blessed us with absolutely beautiful weather.
I must say I have not laughed that hard in a long time.
Some of my girls are hilarious.
Looking forward to an awesome year!



No comments: